There are two specialist competitions that are currently open for CBT (computer-based tests) booking:
– Parliamentary Ushers (EPSO/AST-SC/04/15),
– Heads of Administration in EU Delegations (EPSO/AST/135/15).
For those of you who registered to either of these competitions, it is now time to book a date to sit your CBT in one of the test centres in Europe.
You can do so until June 19th.
– The CBT will take place between 22/06 and 17/07/15.
– The CBT are the 3 reasoning tests: verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning.
Another competition for Lawyer Linguists – Court of Justice Channel (EPSO/AD/304-307/15) is now open for registration until 24/06/2015.
– The requested languages are Bulgarian, French, Italian and Spanish.
– You will face the 3 reasoning tests in the assessment phase.
– You can find the notice of competition here.
The linguists’ competitions for interpreters (EPSO/AD/311-314/15) and for translators (EPSO/AD/315-320/15) will also include the 3 reasoning tests in the admission phase. Registration for both will start in July.
Our intensive training courses are one-day classes to prepare for the admission tests.
For each test, our trainer will explain the methodology, that you will have the opportunity to practise with a test which will then be corrected with detailed explanations.
We have just added one date to prepare for the 3 reasoning tests present in the current specialist competitions.
If you cannot attend this training, you can purchase our online training courses with our 3-reasoning-test online course pack.