There are two specialist competitions that are currently open for CBT (computer-based tests) booking:
– Parliamentary Ushers (EPSO/AST-SC/04/15),
– Heads of Administration in EU Delegations (EPSO/AST/135/15).
For those of you who registered to either of these competitions, it is now time to book a date to sit your CBT in one of the test centres in Europe.
You can do so until June 19th.
– The CBT will take place between 22/06 and 17/07/15.
– The CBT are the 3 reasoning tests: verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning.
Another competition for Lawyer Linguists – Court of Justice Channel (EPSO/AD/304-307/15) is now open for registration until 24/06/2015.
– The requested languages are Bulgarian, French, Italian and Spanish.
– You will face the 3 reasoning tests in the assessment phase.
– You can find the notice of competition here.
The linguists’ competitions for interpreters (EPSO/AD/311-314/15) and for translators (EPSO/AD/315-320/15) will also include the 3 reasoning tests in the admission phase. Registration for both will start in July.
Start preparing now for the 3 reasoning tests with our packs of books, of online tests and of online courses and face-to-face courses.
Our intensive training courses are one-day classes to prepare for the admission tests.
For each test, our trainer will explain the methodology, that you will have the opportunity to practise with a test which will then be corrected with detailed explanations.
We have just added one date to prepare for the 3 reasoning tests present in the current specialist competitions.
It will take place in Brussels on Friday 26th June, in French and in English.
If you cannot attend this training, you can purchase our online training courses with our 3-reasoning-test online course pack.